Evacuation Chairs are a universal solution to ensure the safety of mobility-restricted individuals during an emergency evacuation situation. Evacuation Chairs aren’t restricted to people in wheelchairs, they’re also beneficial to those that are less able or suffering from short-term injuries.
Legislation dictates that those unable to use exit routes in an event of a fire or an emergency must be provided with a safe means of evacuation. An evacuation chair is the perfect solution - it can be wall-mounted and discreetly folded away, making your business compliant with Health & Safety and Fire Safety Regulations.
DB McLarnon Fire Protection Agency Ltd supply and fit an array of Evacuation Chair equipment for various clients. These include hospitals, nursing homes, care homes, schools & colleges. In addition we can also train staff in the safe operation of the equipment and conduct yearly service visits to ensure that the Evacuation Chairs are fully functional
Evacuation Chair Servicing
An evacuation chair should be regularly serviced and maintained to ensure it remains in the optimum working condition. This is a requirement under the ‘Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations’ legislation stating that businesses have a responsibility to maintain any equipment used by its employees within the workplace.
With each annual Evacuation Chair Service visit from DB McLarnon Fire Protection Agency you will receive
- A trusted, qualified service technician to undertake a comprehensive service inspection
- Issue a Certificate of Inspection for your systems and premises
- Report on defective parts that may require replacement
Evacuation Chair Training
We provide two training courses in the safe operational use of Evacuation Chairs
- ‘Basic’ Evacuation Chair Training – train all staff on the safe operation of an evacuation chair
- ‘Train the Trainer’ Session – train your nominated staff member to cascade training to colleagues
Why Trust Us
- Ability to service and maintain equipment in accordance with manufacturer’s warranty
- Professional, reliable and non-disruptive service
- Competitive pricing
- Our Technicians are certified by the leading Evacuation Chair Manufacturer
- Our Technicians have been fully vetted via AccessNI
- We hold Quality Management System ISO 9001:2008 from the British Standards Institute (BSI)
- Using our industry leading secure, online work management system we can help you manage all of your premises and Health & Safety obligations effortlessly
- Have access to your Company’s Certification at the touch of a button – 24 / 7
- Have access to your Asset Register and see how we are performing with the jobs you have given us – full transparency